Anti-NDUFC2 antibody (ab107291)
- Product nameAnti-NDUFC2 antibodySee all NDUFC2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NDUFC2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, from within C terminal amino acids 93-123 of Human NDUFC2 (NP_004540.1)
- Positive control293 cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107291 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.|
- FunctionAccessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed not to be involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complex I NDUFC2 subunit family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- CI-B14.5b antibodyComplex I B14.5b antibodyComplex I-B14.5b antibody
- HLC-1 antibodyHLC1 antibodyHuman lung cancer oncogene 1 protein antibodyNADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 subunit C2 antibodyNADH dehydrogenase ubiquinone 1 subunit C2 antibodyNADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase subunit B14.5b antibodyNADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase subunit B14.5b antibodyNDUC2_HUMAN antibodyNDUFC2 antibody
Anti-NDUFC2 antibody images
Anti-NDUFC2 antibody (ab107291) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
References for Anti-NDUFC2 antibody (ab107291)
ab107291 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.