Anti-AEBP2 antibody (ab107892)
- Product nameAnti-AEBP2 antibodySee all AEBP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AEBP2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Horse, Cow, Pig, Monkey, Macaque Monkey, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 200 - 300 of Human AEBP2.
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following tissue lysates: Human Fetal Liver: Mouse Liver; Mouse Brain; Mouse Heart.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Note: Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107892 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
- FunctionDNA-binding transcriptional repressor. May interact with and stimulate the activity of the PRC2 complex, which methylates 'Lys-9' and 'Lys-27' residues of histone H3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AEBP2/jing C2H2-type zinc-finger family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Adipocyte enhancer binding protein 2 antibodyAdipocyte enhancer-binding protein 2 antibodyAE (adipocyte enhancer) binding protein 2 antibody
- AE binding protein 2 antibodyAE-binding protein 2 antibodyAEBP 2 antibodyAEBP2 antibodyAEBP2_HUMAN antibodyMGC17922 antibodyZinc finger protein AEBP2 antibody
Anti-AEBP2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-AEBP2 antibody (ab107892) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Liver (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29889)
Lane 2 : Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Brain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 4 : Heart (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
Additional bands at : 35 kDa,68 kDa,90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-AEBP2 antibody (ab107892)
ab107892 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.