Adiponectin Rat ELISA kit (ab108784)
- Product nameAdiponectin Rat ELISA kitSee all Adiponectin kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Urine, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity= 1.5 ng/ml
- Range1.56 ng/ml - 100 ng/ml
- Assay time4h 00m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
Adiponectin, also known as Adipocyte Complement-Related Protein of 30kDa (ACRP30), is a secreted serum protein expressed exclusively in differentiated adipocytes. Studies indicated that decreased plasma adiponectin concentration is associated with obesity, insulin resistance, essential hypertension, inflammation and atherosclerosis, and acute myocardial infarction. On the other hand, increased adiponectin level leads to nephrotic syndrome.
ab108784 Adiponectin Rat ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the detection of rat Adiponectin in urine, plasma, serum, and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs a quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique that measures rat Adiponectin in less than 3 hours. A polyclonal antibody specific for rat Adiponectin has been pre-coated onto a 96-well microplate with removable strips. Adiponectin in standards and samples is sandwiched by the immobilized polyclonal antibody and biotinylated polyclonal antibody specific for rat Adiponectin, which is recognized by a streptavidin-peroxidase conjugate. All unbound material is then washed away and a peroxidase enzyme substrate is added. The colour development is stopped and the intensity of the colour is measured.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Adiponectin Microplate 1 unit Adiponectin Standard 1 unit Biotinylated Adiponectin Antibody (100x) 1 x 80µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Diluent Concentrate (10x) 1 x 30ml Stop Solution 1 x 12ml Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) 2 x 30ml
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Fatty acids
- 30 kDa adipocyte complement related protein ACDCACRP 30
- ACRP30 Adipocyte C1q and collagen domain containing protein Adipocyte complement related 30 kDa protein Adipocyte complement related protein of 30 kDaAdiponectin receptor protein 1AdipoQAdipor1Adipose most abundant gene transcript 1ADR1_HUMANAPM 1ApM1 GBP 28 GBP28 Gelatin binding protein 28OTTHUMP00000210047Progestin and adipoQ receptor family member I
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108784 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Adiponectin Rat ELISA kit (ab108784)
ab108784 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.