Complement C4 Human ELISA Kit (ab108825)
- Product nameComplement C4 Human ELISA KitSee all Complement C4 kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Saliva, Milk, Urine
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity= 0.08 ng/ml
- Range0.078 ng/ml - 20 ng/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Complement protein C4 is the second component to react in the complement sequence. It is a beta-globulin with a sedimentation coefficient of 18.7 and a molecular weight of 240,000. The C4 component participates in the initial step of activation of classical complement pathway. Lower levels of complement C4 in serum was associated with primary biliary cirrhosis, human systemic lupus erythematosus, and chronic liver disease.
ab108825 Complement C4 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for detection of human complement C4 in urine, saliva and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs a quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique that measures human complement C4 in less than 4 hours. A polyclonal antibody specific for human complement C4 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well microplate with removable strips. Complement C4 in standards and samples is sandwiched by the immobilized antibody and biotinylated polyclonal antibody specific for Complement C4, which is recognized by a streptavidin-peroxidase conjugate. All unbound material is then washed away and a peroxidase enzyme substrate is added. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Biotinylated Complement C4 Antibody (100x) 1 x 80µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Diluent Concentrate (10x) 1 x 30ml Human Complement C4 Microplate 1 unit Human Complement C4 Standard 1 unit Stop Solution 1 x 12ml Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 30ml
- Research Areas
- Acidic complement C4Basic complement C4C3 and PZP like alpha 2 macroglobulin domain containing protein 2
- C3 and PZP like alpha 2 macroglobulin domain containing protein 3C4BCO4Complement C4 AComplement C4 BComplement component 4AComplement component 4BCPAMD2CPAMD3
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108825 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Complement C4 Human ELISA Kit (ab108825)
ab108825 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.