Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex (TAT) Human ELISA Kit (ab108907)
- Product nameThrombin-Antithrombin Complex (TAT) Human ELISA KitSee all Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Milk, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity= 1.5 ng/ml
- Range1.48 ng/ml - 120 ng/ml
- Assay time4h 00m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Thrombin-antithrombin (TAT) complexes formed following the neutralization of thrombin by antithrombin III (AT) have been used as a surrogate marker for thrombin generation. High plasma level of TAT complexes has been suggested to alter hemostatic activation in argentine hemorrhagic fever, chronic dialysis patients, and toxemia of pregnancy. Whereas low plasma level of TAT complexes is found in type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetes, neonatal respiratory distress syndrome, and primary untreated cancer. TAT complexes are a useful marker to predict morphological changes in chronic aortic dissection.
ab108907 Thrombin-antithrombin Complex Human ELISA kit is designed for detection of human TAT complexes in plasma, milk, and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs a quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique that measures TAT complexes in less than 4 hours. A monoclonal antibody specific for Antithrombin has been pre-coated onto a microplate. TAT complexes in standards and samples are sandwiched by the immobilized antibody and biotinylated polyclonal antibody specific for Thrombin, which is recognized by a streptavidin-peroxidase conjugate. All unbound material is then washed away and a peroxidase enzyme substrate is added. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Antithrombin Microplate 1 unit Biotinylated Thrombin Antibody (50x) 1 x 140µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Diluent Concentrate (10x) 1 x 30ml Stop Solution 1 x 12ml Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl TAT Complexes Standard 1 unit Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 30ml
- Research Areas
- antithrombin IIIAT3AT3D
- ATIIIcoagulation factor II (thrombin)F2PRO0309prothrombinprothrombin B chainPTRPRGL2serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade C (antithrombin), member 1serine proteaseserine-cysteine proteinase inhibitor clade C member 1serpin C1serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade C (antithrombin), member 1SERPINC1TATTHPH1THPH7
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108907 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex (TAT) Human ELISA Kit images
Human Thrombin-antithrombin (TAT) Complexes Standard Curve
References for Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex (TAT) Human ELISA Kit (ab108907)
ab108907 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.