Anti-Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody [EP4281] (ab109746)
- Product nameAnti-Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody [EP4281]See all Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP4281] to Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the extracellular domain of Human Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein
- Positive controlMouse brain, Rat brain and Human brain lysates; Human astrocytoma tissue and Human brain tissue
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP4281
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionMediates homophilic cell-cell adhesion (By similarity). Minor component of the myelin sheath. May be involved in completion and/or maintenance of the myelin sheath and in cell-cell communication.
- Tissue specificityFound exclusively in the CNS, where it is localized on the surface of myelin and oligodendrocyte cytoplasmic membranes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- MGC26137 antibodyMOG alpha 6 antibodyMOG antibody
- MOG Ig AluB antibodyMOG_HUMAN antibodyMOGIG2 antibodyMyelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibodyMyelin-oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody
Anti-Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody [EP4281] images
All lanes : Anti-Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody [EP4281] (ab109746) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain lysate
Lane 3 : Human brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
ab109746, at 1/1000 dilution, staining Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein in paraffin-embedded Human astrocytoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab109746, at 1/1000 dilution, staining Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein in paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab109746 showing negative staining in Breast carcinoma tissue.
ab109746 showing negative staining in Normal breast tissue.
ab109746 showing positive staining in Glioblastoma tissue.
ab109746 showing negative staining in Colonic adenocarcinoma tissue.
ab109746 showing negative staining in Normal tonsil tissue.
ab109746 showing negative staining in Normal colon tissue.
ab109746 showing negative staining in Benign prostatic hyperplasia tissue.
References for Anti-Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody [EP4281] (ab109746)
ab109746 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.