Anti-Chromogranin A antibody (ab109993)
- Product nameAnti-Chromogranin A antibodySee all Chromogranin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Chromogranin A
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: C-QGAKERAHQQKKH, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 85-97 of Human Chromogranin A (NP_001266.1).
- Positive controlHuman kidney lysate; Human small intestine and Human pancreas tissues
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109993 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml.|
- FunctionPancreastatin strongly inhibits glucose induced insulin release from the pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chromogranin/secretogranin protein family.
modificationsSulfated on tyrosine residues and/or contains sulfated glycans.
O-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Neuroendocrine and endocrine secretory granules.
- beta Granin antibodyCgA antibodyCHG A antibody
- Chga antibodyChromogranin A parathyroid secretory protein 1 antibodyChromogranin A precursor antibodyChromograninA antibodyCMGA_HUMAN antibodyER-37 antibodyPancreastatin antibodyParastatin antibodyParathyroid secretory protein 1 antibodyPituitary secretory protein I antibodySP I antibodySP-I antibodySP1 antibodySPI antibodyVasostatin antibodyVasostatin I antibodyVasostatin II antibody
Anti-Chromogranin A antibody images
Anti-Chromogranin A antibody (ab109993) at 0.1 µg/ml + Human kidney lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 1 hour
ab109993, at a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml, staining Chromogranin A in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human small intestine by Immunohistochemistry.
ab109993, at a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml, staining Chromogranin A in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human pancreas by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Chromogranin A antibody (ab109993)
ab109993 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.