Anti-FGF11 antibody (ab110545)
- Product nameAnti-FGF11 antibodySee all FGF11 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FGF11
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 72-121 VTKLFCRQGF YLQANPDGSI QGTPEDTSSF THFNLIPVGL RVVTIQSAKL of Human FGF11 (NP_004103)
- Positive controlHuman fetal muscle lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110545 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionProbably involved in nervous system development and function.
- Tissue specificityNervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- FGF 11 antibodyFGF-11 antibodyFGF11 antibody
- FGF11_HUMAN antibodyFHF 3 antibodyFHF-3 antibodyFHF3 antibodyFibroblast growth factor 11 antibodyFibroblast growth factor homologous factor 3 antibodyFLJ16061 antibodyMGC102953 antibodyMGC45269 antibody
Anti-FGF11 antibody images
Anti-FGF11 antibody (ab110545) at 1 µg/ml + fetal muscle lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
References for Anti-FGF11 antibody (ab110545)
ab110545 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.