Anti-Albumin antibody (HRP) (ab112891)
- Product nameAnti-Albumin antibody (HRP)See all Albumin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Albumin (HRP)
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab112891 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112891 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa. Colorimetric: Use 1/1000-1/10000 dilution; Chemiluminescent: Use 1/1000-1/30000 dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/500.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/500.|
- FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ALB are a cause of familial dysalbuminemic hyperthyroxinemia (FDH) [MIM:103600]. FDH is a form of euthyroid hyperthyroxinemia that is due to increased affinity of ALB for T(4). It is the most common cause of inherited euthyroid hyperthyroxinemia in Caucasian population.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsKenitra variant is partially O-glycosylated at Thr-620. It has two new disulfide bonds Cys-600 to Cys-602 and Cys-601 to Cys-606.
Glycated in diabetic patients.
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
Acetylated on Lys-223 by acetylsalicylic acid.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- alb antibodyALBU_HUMAN antibodyAlbumin (32 AA) antibody
- Albumin (AA 34) antibodycell growth inhibiting protein 42 antibodyDKFZp779N1935 antibodyGIG20 antibodyGIG42 antibodygrowth-inhibiting protein 20 antibodyOTTHUMP00000220436 antibodyOTTHUMP00000220438 antibodyOTTHUMP00000220439 antibodyPRO0883 antibodyPRO0903 antibodyPRO1341 antibodyPRO1708 antibodyPRO2044 antibodyPRO2619 antibodyPRO2675 antibodySerum albumin antibodyUNQ696/PRO1341 antibody
References for Anti-Albumin antibody (HRP) (ab112891)
ab112891 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.