Anti-BMP5 antibody (ab115310)
- Product nameAnti-BMP5 antibodySee all BMP5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BMP5
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide: DNHVHSSFIYRRLRNH conjugated to KLH, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 31-46 of Human BMP5
- Positive controlHuman liver tissue; Human lung respiratory epithelial tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99.9% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115310 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/0 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionInduces cartilage and bone formation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the lung and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- BMP 5 antibodyBmp5 antibodyBone morphogenetic protein 5 antibodyMGC34244 antibody
Anti-BMP5 antibody images
ab115310 at 10ug/ml staining BMP5 in Human liver tissue by immunohistochemistry (FFPE). After incubation with the primary antibody slides were incubated with biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
ab115310 at 10ug/ml staining BMP5 in Human lung respiratory epithelial tissue by immunohistochemistry (FFPE). After incubation with the primary antibody slides were incubated with biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-BMP5 antibody (ab115310)
ab115310 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.