Anti-BCMA antibody (ab115315)
- Product nameAnti-BCMA antibodySee all BCMA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BCMA
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, conjugated to KLH, from the C terminal region of Human BCMA.
- Positive controlHuman spleen cells; Human colon tissue; Human spleen tissue lysate; K562 cell lysate; U937 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99.98% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115315 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 - 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF13B/BLyS/BAFF and TNFSF13/APRIL. Promotes B-cell survival and plays a role in the regulation of humoral immunity. Activates NF-kappa-B and JNK.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in mature B-cells, but not in T-cells or monocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TNFRSF17 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with IL2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 TNFR-Cys repeat.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endomembrane system. Perinuclear Golgi-like structures.
- B cell maturation antigen antibodyB cell maturation factor antibodyB cell maturation protein antibody
- BCM antibodyBCMA antibodyCD269 antibodyCD269 antigen antibodyTNFRSF17 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 17 antibody
Anti-BCMA antibody images
All lanes : Anti-BCMA antibody (ab115315) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human spleen lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : U937 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
ab115315 at 3ug/ml staining BCMA in Human colon tissue by immunohistochemistry (FFPE). After primary incubation slides were incubated with biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
ab115315 at 10ug/ml staining BCMA in Human spleen cells by immunohistochemistry (FFPE).
References for Anti-BCMA antibody (ab115315)
ab115315 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.