Anti-FeSODB1 antibody (ab115977)
- Product nameAnti-FeSODB1 antibody
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to FeSODB1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Leishmania
Synthetic peptide (Leishmania) Purified from FeSODB1 protein, covalently modified to carrier protein and emulsified in adjuvant.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115977 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
- RelevanceDestroys radicals which are normally produced within the cells and which are toxic to biological systems.
- SwissProt: Q71S88 Leishmania
- Superoxide dismutase antibody
References for Anti-FeSODB1 antibody (ab115977)
ab115977 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.