Anti-PAAF1 antibody (ab118625)
- Product nameAnti-PAAF1 antibodySee all PAAF1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PAAF1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 102-389 of Human PAAF1 (BC021541).
- Positive controlHeLa and Jurkat cell lysates; Human fetal testis tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118625 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionInhibits proteasome 26S assembly and proteolytic activity by impairing the association of the 19S regulatory complex with the 20S core. In case of HIV-1 infection, recruited by viral Tat to the HIV-1 promoter, where it promotes the recruitment of 19S regulatory complex through dissociation of the proteasome 26S. This presumably promotes provirus transcription efficiency.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with highest levels in kidney, brain and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat PAAF1/RPN14 family.
Contains 5 WD repeats.
- PAAF antibodyPAAF1 antibodyPAAF1_HUMAN antibody
- Proteasomal ATPase-associated factor 1 antibodyProtein G-16 antibodyRpn14 antibodyWD repeat-containing protein 71 antibodyWDR71 antibody
Anti-PAAF1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PAAF1 antibody (ab118625) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa
ab118625, at a 1/100 dilution, staining PAAF1 in the cytoplasm of formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human fetal testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PAAF1 antibody (ab118625)
ab118625 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.