Anti-HA tag antibody (HRP) (ab1188)
- Product nameAnti-HA tag antibody (HRP)See all HA tag primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HA tag (HRP)
- SpecificityIn a direct ELISA against 1ug of HA peptide coupled to BSA as sample, conjugate diluted to 1/15,000 produced a 1.0 OD in a 15 minute reaction with TMB as substrate.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
YPYDVPDYA (influenza hemagglutinin-HA-epitope) conjugated to KLH.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage buffer50 mM HEPES pH 7.0, 0.1 M NaCl with 0.2% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1188 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.05 - 0.5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibodyhemagglutinin antibody
References for Anti-HA tag antibody (HRP) (ab1188)
This product has been referenced in:
- Uriarte SM et al. Granule exocytosis contributes to priming and activation of the human neutrophil respiratory burst. J Immunol 187:391-400 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21642540) »