Anti-MRPS18A antibody (ab122277)
- Product nameAnti-MRPS18A antibodySee all MRPS18A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MRPS18A
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: DVLLLSQFIR PHGGMLPRKI TGLCQEEHRK IEECVKMAHR AGRRPWGPRG AEGCRHSLPT QLPHVSAPPG RKVDIRSVNY THHPMPTFPL PWAFPL, corresponding to amino acids 85-180 of Human MRPS18A isoform 2 (UniProt Q9NVS2-2).
- Positive controlHuman bronchus tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122277 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- RelevanceMRPS18A is 1 of more than 70 protein components of mitochondrial ribosomes which are encoded by the nuclear genome. Mitochondria have their own translation system for production of 13 proteins essential for oxidative phosphorylation.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- 28S ribosomal protein S18 3 mitochondrial antibody28S ribosomal protein S18a mitochondrial antibodyHumanS18b antibody
- mitochondrial ribosomal protein S18 3 antibodymitochondrial ribosomal protein S18A antibodyMRP S18 3 antibodyMRP S18 a antibodyMRPS18 3 antibodyS18bmt antibodyS18mt a antibody
Anti-MRPS18A antibody images
ab122277, at 1/15 dilution, staining MRPS18A in paraffin-embedded Human bronchus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunohistochemical staining of Human liver shows moderate positivity in hepatocytes using ab122277
References for Anti-MRPS18A antibody (ab122277)
ab122277 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.