Anti-DBF4 antibody [EPR5635] (ab124707)
- Product nameAnti-DBF4 antibody [EPR5635]See all DBF4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5635] to DBF4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human DBF4 protein (Q9UBU7).
- Positive controlPC-3, Jurkat, SW480, and HepG2 cell lysates.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Dissociation constant (Kd) Kd = 2.49 x 10-10 M
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR5635
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124707 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.|
- FunctionRegulatory subunit for CDC7 which activates its kinase activity thereby playing a central role in DNA replication and cell proliferation. Required for progression of S phase. The complex CDC7-DBF4A selectively phosphorylates MCM2 subunit at 'Ser-40' and 'Ser-53' and then is involved in regulating the initiation of DNA replication during cell cycle.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis and thymus. Expressed also in most cancer cells lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 BRCT domains.
Contains 1 DBF4-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Activator of S phase kinase antibodyASK antibodyChiffon homolog A antibody
- DBF4 antibodyDBF4 type zinc finger containing protein 1 antibodyDBF4-type zinc finger-containing protein 1 antibodyDBF4A antibodyDBF4A_HUMAN antibodyProtein DBF4 homolog A antibodyZDBF1 antibody
Anti-DBF4 antibody [EPR5635] images
All lanes : Anti-DBF4 antibody [EPR5635] (ab124707) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : PC-3 cell lysates
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysates
Lane 3 : SW480 cell lysates
Lane 4 : HepG2 cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-DBF4 antibody [EPR5635] (ab124707)
ab124707 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.