Anti-AMPD2 antibody (ab128678)
- Product nameAnti-AMPD2 antibodySee all AMPD2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AMPD2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N-terminal amino acids 104-153 (FLKTDSDSDL QLYKEQGEGQ GDRSLRERDV LEREFQRVTI SGEEKCGVPF) of Human AMPD2 (NP_631895).
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128678 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionAMP deaminase plays a critical role in energy metabolism.
- Tissue specificityThree isoforms are present in mammals: AMP deaminase 1 is the predominant form in skeletal muscle; AMP deaminase 2 predominates in smooth muscle, non-muscle tissue, embryonic muscle and undifferentiated myoblasts; AMP deaminase 3 is found in erythrocytes.
- PathwayPurine metabolism; IMP biosynthesis via salvage pathway; IMP from AMP: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenosine and AMP deaminases family.
- Adenosine monophosphate deaminase 2 (isoform L) antibodyAdenosine monophosphate deaminase 2 antibodyadenosine monophosphate deaminase 2 isoform L antibody
- AMP deaminase 2 antibodyAMP deaminase isoform L antibodyAMPD 2 antibodyAMPD antibodyAMPD2 antibodyAMPD2_HUMAN antibodyRP5-1160K1.5 antibody
Anti-AMPD2 antibody images
Anti-AMPD2 antibody (ab128678) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-Rabbit IgG HRP
Predicted band size : 92 kDa
References for Anti-AMPD2 antibody (ab128678)
ab128678 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.