Anti-UGGT antibody (ab129393)
- Product nameAnti-UGGT antibodySee all UGGT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UGGT
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within the C terminal amino acids 1225-1254 of Human UGGT (NP_064505.1, Q9NYU2).
- Positive controlJurkat cell line lysates, Human pancreas tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPrified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129393 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 177 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionRecognizes glycoproteins with minor folding defects. Reglucosylates single N-glycans near the misfolded part of the protein, thus providing quality control for protein folding in the endoplasmic reticulum. Reglucosylated proteins are recognized by calreticulin for recycling to the endoplasmic reticulum and refolding or degradation.
- Tissue specificityHigher levels in pancreas, skeletal muscle, kidney, and brain. Low levels in lung and heart.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 8 family.
- DomainThe N-terminal non-catalytic domain is assumed to mediate recognition of proteins with partial folding defects.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment.
- GT antibodyHUGT1 antibodyUDP glucose glycoprotein glucosyltransferase 1 antibody
- UDP Glucose Glycoprotein Glucosyltransferase antibodyUDP--Glc:glycoprotein glucosyltransferase antibodyUDP-glucose ceramide glucosyltransferase-like 1 antibodyUDP-glucose:glycoprotein glucosyltransferase 1 antibodyUGCGL1 antibodyUGGG1 antibodyUGGG1_HUMAN antibodyUGGT antibodyUggt1 antibodyUGT1 antibodyUGTR antibody
Anti-UGGT antibody images
Anti-UGGT antibody (ab129393) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 177 kDa
ab129393 at 1/10 dilution staining UGGT in Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-UGGT antibody (ab129393)
ab129393 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.