Anti-Axl antibody [1B3A2] (ab130177)
- Product nameAnti-Axl antibody [1B3A2]See all Axl primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1B3A2] to Axl
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 466-530 of Human Axl expressed in E.coli.
- Positive controlTruncated Axl recombinant protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Ascites
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1B3A2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130177 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 98 kDa.|
- FunctionMay function as a signal transducer between specific cell types of mesodermal origin. In case of filovirus infection, seems to function as a cell entry factor.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in metastatic colon tumors. Expressed in primary colon tumors. Weakly expressed in normal colon tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. AXL/UFO subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Adhesion related kinase antibodyAI323647 antibodyArk antibody
- Axl antibodyAXL oncogene antibodyAXL receptor tyrosine kinase antibodyAXL transforming gene antibodyAXL transforming sequence/gene antibodyEC 220.127.116.11 antibodyJTK11 antibodyOncogene AXL antibodyTyro7 antibodyTyrosine protein kinase receptor UFO antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase receptor UFO antibodyUFO antibodyUFO_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Axl antibody [1B3A2] images
Anti-Axl antibody [1B3A2] (ab130177) at 1/500 dilution + Truncated Axl recombinant protein
Predicted band size : 98 kDa
References for Anti-Axl antibody [1B3A2] (ab130177)
ab130177 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.