Anti-SLUG antibody [2H5] (ab130201)
- Product nameAnti-SLUG antibody [2H5]See all SLUG primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H5] to SLUG
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment of Human SLUG expressed in E. Coli.
- Positive controlSLUG-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C. Aliquot and store at -20°C long-term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Ascites
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2H5
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130201 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor. Involved in the generation and migration of neural crest cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta and adult heart, pancreas, liver, kidney and skeletal muscle.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SNAI2 are the cause of Waardenburg syndrome type 2D (WS2D) [MIM:608890]. WS2 is a genetically heterogeneous, autosomal dominant disorder characterized by sensorineural deafness, pigmentary disturbances, and absence of dystopia canthorum. The frequency of deafness is higher in WS2 than in WS1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snail C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- MGC10182 antibodyNeural crest transcription factor Slug antibodyProtein snail homolog 2 antibody
- Slug (chicken homolog) zinc finger protein antibodySlug homolog zinc finger protein antibodySlug zinc finger protein antibodySLUGH antibodySLUGH 1 antibodySLUGH1 antibodySNAI 2 antibodySnai2 antibodySNAI2_HUMAN antibodySnail 2 antibodySnail homolog 2 antibodySnail2 antibodyWS 2D antibodyWS2D antibodyZinc finger protein SLUG antibodyZinc finger protein SNAI2 antibody
Anti-SLUG antibody [2H5] images
Anti-SLUG antibody [2H5] (ab130201) at 1/500 dilution + SLUG-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
References for Anti-SLUG antibody [2H5] (ab130201)
ab130201 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.