Anti-NMUR1 antibody (ab13365)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13365 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for the neuromedin-U and neuromedin-S neuropeptides.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in greatest abundance in peripheral organs, particularly in elements of the gastrointestinal and urogenital systems with highest levels in testes. In central nervous system structures express levels are much lower than those seen in peripheral organs. Within the CNS, has been detected in highest abundance in the cerebellum, dorsal root ganglia, hippocampus, and spinal cord.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- FM-3 antibodyG protein-coupled receptor 66 antibodyG-protein coupled receptor 66 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor FM-3 antibodyGPR66 antibodyGrowth hormone secretagogue receptor family Member 3 antibodyNeuromedin U Receptor 1 antibodyNeuromedin-U receptor 1 antibodyNMU-R1 antibodyNMUR1 antibodyNMUR1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NMUR1 antibody images
Ab13365 positively staining formalin fixed paraffin embedded testis tissue.
References for Anti-NMUR1 antibody (ab13365)
This product has been referenced in:
- Mitchell JD et al. Expression and vasoconstrictor function of anorexigenic peptides neuromedin U-25 and S in the human cardiovascular system. Cardiovasc Res 81:353-61 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 18987052) »