Anti-LAMP1 antibody [LY1C6] - Lysosome Marker (ab13523)
- Product nameAnti-LAMP1 antibody [LY1C6] - Lysosome MarkerSee all LAMP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [LY1C6] to LAMP1 - Lysosome Marker
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ICC, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster
Rat liver lysosomal membrane preparations
- Positive controlHighly purified rat lysosomal membrane preparations.
- General notesFor maximum product recovery centrifuge the product vial before removing cap.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberLY1C6
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13523 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 120 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/750.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21536677|
- FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibodyCD107 antigen-like family member A antibodyCD107a antibody
- CD107a antigen antibodyLAMP 1 antibodyLAMP-1 antibodyLAMP1 antibodyLAMP1_HUMAN antibodyLAMPA antibodyLGP120 antibodylgpA antibodyLysosomal membrane glycoprotein 120KD antibodyLysosomal Associated Membrane Protein 1 antibodyLysosome associated membrane glycoprotein 1 antibodyLysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1 antibodyLysosome-associated membrane protein 1 antibodyOTTHUMP00000040663 antibody
Anti-LAMP1 antibody [LY1C6] - Lysosome Marker images
ab13523 at 1/100 dilution staining LAMP1 in LAMP1 transfected HeLa cells by Immunocytochemistry/ immunofluorescence. A Alexa Fluor® 568 conjugated goat anti mouse was used at 1/50 dilution as secondary.
Image from Banno A et al, J Biol Chem. 2012 Apr 20;287(17):13799-812. Epub 2012 Feb 18, Fig 4. DOI 10.1074/jbc.M112.341214 April 20, 2012 The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 287, 13799-13812.
References for Anti-LAMP1 antibody [LY1C6] - Lysosome Marker (ab13523)
This product has been referenced in:
- Banno A et al. Subcellular Localization of Talin Is Regulated by Inter-domain Interactions. J Biol Chem 287:13799-812 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22351767) »
- Fort AG et al. In vitro motility of liver connexin vesicles along microtubules utilizes kinesin motors. J Biol Chem 286:22875-85 (2011). ICC/IF ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 21536677) »