Anti-MA2 antibody (ab13705)
- Product nameAnti-MA2 antibodySee all MA2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MA2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: AHLLGQAMAHAPQPLL, corresponding to amino acids 143-158 of Human MA2.
- Positive controlSK-N-SH cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1mg/ml BSA.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13705 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
- Tissue specificityBrain specific. In some patients suffering from cancers, it is also specifically expressed by the testicular tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PNMA family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
- 40 kDa neuronal protein antibodyKIAA0883 antibodyMA2 antibody
- MM2 antibodyOnconeuronal antigen Ma2 antibodyParaneoplastic antigen Ma2 antibodyParaneoplastic Ma antigen 2 antibodyParaneoplastic neuronal antigen antibodyParaneoplastic neuronal antigen MM2 antibodyPNMA2 antibodyPNMA2_HUMAN antibodyRetrotransposon gag domain containing 2 antibodyRGAG2 antibody
Anti-MA2 antibody images
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Western blot analysis of Ma2 in SK-N-SH cell lysate using Abcam's Ma2 antibody at 1:500.
References for Anti-MA2 antibody (ab13705)
ab13705 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.