Anti-CDX2 antibody [AMT28] (ab15258)
- Product nameAnti-CDX2 antibody [AMT28]See all CDX2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AMT28] to CDX2
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Prokaryotic recombinant protein corresponding to the 180 amino acid N-terminal region of the human CDX2 molecule.
- Positive controlColon cancer
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAMT28
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15258 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/25 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100. See Abreview.|
- FunctionInvolved in the transcriptional regulation of multiple genes expressed in the intestinal epithelium. Important in broad range of functions from early differentiation to maintenance of the intestinal epithelial lining of both the small and large intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Caudal homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-60 mediates the transactivation capacity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Caudal type homeo box 2 antibodyCaudal type homeo box transcription factor 2 antibodyCaudal type homeobox 2 antibody
- Caudal type homeobox protein 2 antibodycaudal type homeobox transcription factor 2 antibodyCaudal-type homeobox protein 2 antibodyCDX 2 antibodyCDX 3 antibodyCDX-3 antibodyCdx2 antibodyCDX2_HUMAN antibodyCDX3 antibodyHomeobox protein CDX 2 antibodyHomeobox protein CDX-2 antibodyHomeobox protein CDX2 antibody
Anti-CDX2 antibody [AMT28] images
Ab15258 staining human normal colon. Staining is localised to the nucleus.
Left panel: with primary antibody at a dilution of 1:1000. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS), then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes, and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ab15258 staining CDX2 in human HT29 Colorectal Cancer cells by Immunocytochemistry. Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton x100 and blocking with 1% serum was done for 1 hour at 250C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100: in 1/100 serum in PBS-T) for 1 hour at 25°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated goat polyclonal to mouse IgG (H+L) horseradish peroxidase conjugate was used at dilution at 1/100 as secondary antibody.
References for Anti-CDX2 antibody [AMT28] (ab15258)
This product has been referenced in:
- Green MD et al. Generation of anterior foregut endoderm from human embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cells. Nat Biotechnol 29:267-72 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21358635) »
- Adachi K et al. Role of SOX2 in maintaining pluripotency of human embryonic stem cells. Genes Cells : (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20384793) »