Anti-CD35 antibody [Ber-MAC DRC] (ab16720)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberBer-MAC DRC
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16720 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/20.
We suggested an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature. Proteolytic treatment is required prior to immunostaining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMediates cellular binding of particles and immune complexes that have activated complement.
- Tissue specificityPresent on erythrocytes, leukocytes, glomerular podocytes, and splenic follicular dendritic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the receptors of complement activation (RCA) family.
Contains 30 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- C3 binding protein antibodyC3b/C4b receptor antibodyC3BR antibody
- C4BR antibodyCD 35 antibodyCD35 antibodyCD35 antigen antibodycomplement component (3b/4b) receptor 1 (Knops blood group) antibodycomplement component (3b/4b) receptor 1 including Knops blood group system antibodyComplement component receptor 1 antibodyComplement receptor 1 antibodyComplement receptor type 1 antibodyCR 1 antibodyCR1 antibodyCR1_HUMAN antibodyKN antibodyKnops blood group antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD35 antibody [Ber-MAC DRC] (ab16720)
ab16720 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.