Anti-DOK2 antibody (ab1677)
- Product nameAnti-DOK2 antibodySee all DOK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DOK2
- SpecificityBinds to a 55-60 kDa protein.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ELISA, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
20 amino acid C-terminal peptide to p56 dok2 RasGAP-binding protein
- Positive controlHuman U937 cells or T-cell line Jurkatt.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, 1mg/ml BSA, 0.1% sodium azide, pH7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1677 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionDOK proteins are enzymatically inert adaptor or scaffolding proteins. They provide a docking platform for the assembly of multimolecular signaling complexes. DOK2 may modulate the cellular proliferation induced by IL-4, as well as IL-2 and IL-3. May be involved in modulating Bcr-Abl signaling. Attenuates EGF-stimulated MAP kinase activation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes, lymph nodes and spleen. Lower expression in thymus, bone marrow and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DOK family. Type A subfamily.
Contains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- DomainPTB domain mediates receptor interaction.
modificationsOn immunoreceptor stimulation, phosphorylated on C-terminal tyrosine residues. Phosphorylation on Tyr-345 is required for binding to the SH2 domain of NCK. Phosphorylation on both Tyr-271 and Tyr-299 is required for interaction with RASGAP.
- Docking protein 2 56kDa antibodyDocking protein 2 antibodyDOK 2 antibody
- DOK R antibodyDOK R antibodyDOK2 antibodyDOK2_HUMAN antibodyDownstream of tyrosine kinase 2 antibodyOTTHUMP00000161710 antibodyOTTHUMP00000224923 antibodyp56(dok 2) antibodyp56(dok-2) antibodyp56dok 2 antibodyp56DOK antibodyp56dok2 antibody
Anti-DOK2 antibody images
Ab1677 staining human breast carcinoma. Staining is localized to nucleus and cytoplasm.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 2 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
References for Anti-DOK2 antibody (ab1677)
ab1677 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.