Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody [4E11] (ab17774)
- Product nameAnti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody [4E11]See all Acetylcholinesterase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4E11] to Acetylcholinesterase
- Specificityab17774 is specific for brain AChE and does not recognize AChE from erythrocytes.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Cat
Synthetic peptide TDTLDEA ERQ, corresponding to amino acids 574-583, comprising the 10 C-terminal residues of human and bovine brain acetylcholinesterase that are absent from the erythrocyte enzyme, coupled to PPD with glutaraldehyde.
- EpitopeC-terminal 10 residues (aa 574-583) of human brain acetylcholinesterase.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Sodium chloride, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesProtein A/G purified.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4E11
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17774 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/200. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.|
- FunctionTerminates signal transduction at the neuromuscular junction by rapid hydrolysis of the acetylcholine released into the synaptic cleft. Role in neuronal apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityIsoform H is highly expressed in erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type-B carboxylesterase/lipase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Cell junction > synapse. Secreted. Cell membrane and Nucleus. Only observed in apoptotic nuclei.
- ACEE antibodyACES_HUMAN antibodyAcetylcholine acetylhydrolase antibody
- Acetylcholinesterase antibodyAcetylcholinesterase YT blood group antibodyACHE antibodyACHE protein antibodyApoptosis related acetylcholinesterase antibodyARACHE antibodyN ACHE antibodyN-ACHE antibodyYT antibodyYt blood group antibody
References for Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody [4E11] (ab17774)
This product has been referenced in:
- Boschetti N et al. Monoclonal antibodies against a C-terminal peptide of human brain acetylcholinesterase distinguish between erythrocyte and brain acetylcholinesterases. Clin Chem 42:19-23 (1996). Read more (PubMed: 8565226) »