Anti-HLTF antibody - ChIP Grade (ab17984)
- Product nameAnti-HLTF antibody - ChIP GradeSee all HLTF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HLTF - ChIP Grade
- Tested applicationsChIP, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
- EpitopeThe epitope recognized by antibody maps to a region between residues 600 and 700 of human SMARC A3 using the number given in entry NP_003062.2 (GeneID 6596)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntibody was affinity purified using an epitope specific to SMARCA3 immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17984 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ChIP||ChIP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/3000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 125 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 114 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionHas both helicasee and E3 ubiquitin ligase activities. Possesses intrinsic ATP-dependent nucleosome-remodeling activity; This activity may be required for transcriptional activation or repression of specific target promoters (By similarity). These may include the SERPINE1 and HIV-1 promoters and the SV40 enhancer, to which this protein can bind directly. Plays a role in error-free postreplication repair (PRR) of damaged DNA and maintains genomic stability through acting as a ubiquitin ligase for 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination of chromatin-bound PCNA.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, placenta and skeletal muscle.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family. RAD16 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- DNA-binding protein/plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 regulator antibodyHelicase like transcription factor antibodyHelicase-like transcription factor antibody
- HIP116 antibodyHIP116A antibodyHLTF 1 antibodyHLTF antibodyHLTF_HUMAN antibodyHLTF1 antibodyp113 antibodyRING finger protein 80 antibodyRNF80 antibodySMARC A3 antibodySMARCA 3 antibodySMARCA3 antibodySNF2-like 3 antibodySNF2L3 antibodySucrose nonfermenting protein 2 like 3 antibodySucrose nonfermenting protein 2-like 3 antibodySWI/SNF related matrix associated actin dependent regulator of chromatin subfamily A member 3 antibodySWI/SNF-related matrix-associated actin-dependent regulator of chromatin a3 antibodySWI/SNF-related matrix-associated actin-dependent regulator of chromatin subfamily A member 3 antibodyZBU 1 antibodyZBU1 antibody
Anti-HLTF antibody - ChIP Grade images
Predicted band size : 114 kDa
Detection of SMARCA3 by western blot and immunoprecipitation.
Lane 1: 20
µg of HeLa nuclear extract
Lane 2: 50
µg of HeLa nuclear extract
LAne 3: 1 mg of HeLa nuclear extract immunoprecipitated by anti-SMARCA3 (ab17984), used at 4
µg/mg of lysate.
Anti-SMARCA3 (ab17984) was used for western blot analysis at 1/5,000.
Detection: chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 4 minutes.
ab17984 in ChIP of rabbit endometrium nuclear cell lysate. In vivo binding of SMARCA3 (RUSH) to DNA and Egr-1/c-Rel in the rabbit RUSH promoter was confirmed by PCR amplification of products from ChIP assays.
Lane 1 FX174/HaeIII size markers.
Lane 2 Single 166-bp amplicons of the SMARCA3 (RUSH) site resulting from ChIP with antibodies to SMARCA3.
Lanes 3 Negative ChIP control (IgG)
Lane 4 PCR control (water)
Lane 5 Single 153-bp amplicons of the Sp1(A) site resulting from ChIP with antibodies to SMARCA3. The SMARCA3 (RUSH) site was identified through antibody-SMARCA3-DNA binding. The Sp1(A) site is an Egr-1/Sp1/3/MAZ/MZF1/c-Rel composite binding site that was identified through antibody-SMARCA3-Egr-1/c-Rel-DNA binding.
Cross-linking agent: disuccinimydyl glutarate and formaldehyde (0.75%)
References for Anti-HLTF antibody - ChIP Grade (ab17984)
This product has been referenced in:
- Helmer RA et al. Prolactin-induced Jak2 phosphorylation of RUSH: a key element in Jak/RUSH signaling. Mol Cell Endocrinol 325:143-9 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20562009) »
- Hewetson A & Chilton BS Progesterone-Dependent Deoxyribonucleic Acid Looping between RUSH/SMARCA3 and Egr-1 Mediates Repression by c-Rel. Mol Endocrinol 22:813-22 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18174357) »