Anti-CD105 antibody (ab21224)
- Product nameAnti-CD105 antibodySee all CD105 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD105
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, ELISA, WB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure recombinant human soluble CD105 (aas 26-586) bearing C-terminal His 6 tag.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C when reconstituted. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21224 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [MEM-226] to CD105 (ab2529). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5 µg/ml with Mouse monoclonal [MEM-226] to CD105 (ab2529) as Capture.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 1 - 15 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
- Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 105 antibodyCD105 antibodyCD105 antigen antibody
- EGLN_HUMAN antibodyEND antibodyEndoglin antibodyENG antibodyFLJ41744 antibodyHHT1 antibodyORW antibodyORW1 antibodyOsler Rendu Weber syndrome 1 antibodyRP11 228B15.2 antibodySN6 antibody
Anti-CD105 antibody images
Flow Cytometry analysis of CD105 in human endothelial precursor cells using ab21224 undiluted. The secondary used was an undiluted Allophycocyanin conjugated goat anti-rabbit polyclonal.Red line= ab21224Black line= isotype control
References for Anti-CD105 antibody (ab21224)
ab21224 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.