Anti-NCOA62 antibody (ab23341)
- Product nameAnti-NCOA62 antibodySee all NCOA62 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NCOA62
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region between amino acids 112 - 166 of Human NCOA62.
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate. Human intestine.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23341 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceNuclear receptor coactivator NCoA62 (Nuclear Protein SkiP, SKIIP , ski-interacting protein) is a member of the SNW gene family, encodes a coactivator that enhances transcription from some Pol II promoters. This coactivator can bind to the ligand-binding domain of the vitamin D receptor and to retinoid receptors to enhance vitamin D-, retinoic acid-, estrogen-, and glucocorticoid-mediated gene expression. It can also interact with poly(A)-binding protein 2 to directly control the expression of muscle-specific genes at the transcriptional level. Finally, the protein may be involved in oncogenesis since it interacts with a region of SKI oncoproteins that is required for transforming activity.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Bx 42 antibodyBx42 antibodyHomolog of Drosophila BX42 antibody
- MGC119379 antibodyNCOA 62 antibodyNuclear protein SkiP antibodyNuclear receptor coactivator 62 kD antibodyNuclear receptor coactivator NCoA 62 antibodyNuclear receptor coactivator NCoA62 antibodyPrp 45 antibodyPrp45 antibodyPRPF 45 antibodyPRPF45 antibodySki interacting protein antibodySki-interacting protein antibodySKIIP antibodySKIP antibodySNW 1 antibodySNW domain containing 1 antibodySNW domain containing protein 1 antibodySNW1 antibodySNW1 protein antibody
Anti-NCOA62 antibody images
ab23341, at 4.0 - 8.0ug/ml staining human NCOA62 in human intestine by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded tissue. Positive cells marked by arrows are epithelial cells of intestinal villus. Magnification 400 x.
Anti-NCOA62 antibody (ab23341) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate.
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1/50,000 - 100,000.
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Observed band size : 61 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunohistochemistry of Human Intestine tissue at an antibody concentration of 4-8µg/ml using anti-SKIIP antibody (ab23341)
References for Anti-NCOA62 antibody (ab23341)
ab23341 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.