Anti-IL10 antibody [2G101H7] (ab25073)
- Product nameAnti-IL10 antibody [2G101H7]See all IL10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2G101H7] to IL10
- SpecificityRecognises recombinant and native IL10
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, Dot Blot, WB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Recombinant full length protein (Rat)
- Positive controlStimulated rat peritoneal macrophages for flow cytometry.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesPurified from ascites by Protein G affinity chromatography. 0.22 micron sterile filtered.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2G101H7
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25073 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.1µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
- Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CSIF antibodyCSIF antibodyCytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor antibody
- Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor antibodyGVHDS antibodyIL 10 antibodyIL-10 antibodyIL10 antibodyIL10_HUMAN antibodyIL10A antibodyInterleukin 10 antibodyInterleukin 10 antibodyInterleukin-10 antibodyInterleukin10 antibodyMGC126450 antibodyMGC126451 antibodyT-cell growth inhibitory factor antibodyTGIF antibody
Anti-IL10 antibody [2G101H7] images
ab25073 staining IL10 in Rat hippocampal tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with methanol and blocked with 1.5% serum for 1 hour at 22°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/250 in PBS) for 20 hours at 4°C. A DyLight®549-conjugated Horse anti-mouse IgG polyclonal (1/250) was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Anti-IL10 antibody [2G101H7] (ab25073)
ab25073 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.