Anti-RRM2 antibody (ab26170)
- Product nameAnti-RRM2 antibodySee all RRM2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to RRM2
- Specificityab26170 recognises Ribonucleoside-diphosphate reductase M2 subunit.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: MLSLRVPLAP ITDPQQLQLS PLKGLSLVDK ENTPPALSGT RVLASKTARR IFQEPTEPKT KAAAPGVEDE PLLRENPRRF VIFPIEYHDI WQ, corresponding to amino acids 1-92 of Human RRM2
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein L purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26170 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
- FunctionProvides the precursors necessary for DNA synthesis. Catalyzes the biosynthesis of deoxyribonucleotides from the corresponding ribonucleotides. Inhibits Wnt signaling.
- PathwayGenetic information processing; DNA replication.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase small chain family.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Ser-20 relieves the inhibitory effect on Wnt signaling.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- R2 antibodyRibonucleoside diphosphate reductase M2 subunit antibodyRibonucleoside-diphosphate reductase subunit M2 antibody
- Ribonucleotide reductase M2 polypeptide antibodyRibonucleotide reductase M2 subunit antibodyRibonucleotide reductase small chain antibodyRibonucleotide reductase small subunit antibodyRIR2_HUMAN antibodyRR 2 antibodyRR2 antibodyRR2M antibodyRRM 2 antibodyRRM2 antibody
Anti-RRM2 antibody images
Anti-RRM2 antibody (ab26170) at 1/2000 dilution + E coli-derived RRM2 fusion protein
Goat anti-IgY-HRP diluted 1/1000
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
References for Anti-RRM2 antibody (ab26170)
ab26170 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.