Anti-6X His tag® antibody (Biotin) (ab27025)
- Product nameAnti-6X His tag® antibody (Biotin)See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag® (Biotin)
- SpecificityThis antibody recognises 6x His tag.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, WB, ELISA more details
HHHHHH conjugated with KLH.
- General notesHIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified using the peptide immobilized on a solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27025 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
- Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibodyHexa His tag antibodyHHHHHH epitope tag antibody
- HHHHHH tag antibodyHis tag antibody
References for Anti-6X His tag® antibody (Biotin) (ab27025)
This product has been referenced in:
- Spång HC et al. Heterodimeric Barnase-Barstar Vaccine Molecules: Influence of One versus Two Targeting Units Specific for Antigen Presenting Cells. PLoS One 7:e45393 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 23028981) »
- Lee HK et al. In vivo requirement for Atg5 in antigen presentation by dendritic cells. Immunity 32:227-39 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20171125) »