Anti-l-Myc antibody (ab28739)
- Product nameAnti-l-Myc antibodySee all l-Myc primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to l-Myc
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Dog
A region within synthetic peptide: LERAVSDRLA PGAPRGNPPK ASAAPDCTPS LEAGNPAPAA PCPLGEPKTQ, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 105-154 of Human l-Myc
- Positive controlHuman foetal kidney lysate, human kidney tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferLyophilised from -
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28739 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40,25 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 bHLH (basic helix-loop-helix) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- bHLHe38 antibodyClass E basic helix-loop-helix protein 38 antibodyl myc 1 proto oncogene antibody
- L myc 1 proto-oncogene protein antibodyl myc protein antibodyLMYC antibodyMyc related gene from lung cancer antibodyMYCL 1 antibodyMYCL antibodyMYCL1 antibodyMYCL1_HUMAN antibodyoncogene lmyc antibodyProtein L-Myc-1 antibodyv myc avian myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog 1 lung carcinoma derived antibody
Anti-l-Myc antibody images
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded human kidney with ab28739 at 4-8 ug/ml. Arrows indicate postive staining of epithelial cells of the renal tube.
Anti-l-Myc antibody (ab28739) at 2.5 µg/ml + Human foetal kidney lysate
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG 1: 50,000 - 100,000
Predicted band size : 40,25 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-l-Myc antibody (ab28739)
ab28739 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.