Anti-Cytochrome b reductase 1 antibody (ab28758)
- Product nameAnti-Cytochrome b reductase 1 antibodySee all Cytochrome b reductase 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Cytochrome b reductase 1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-FoFr, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide: (C)RNLALDEAGQRSTM, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 273-286 of Human Cytochrome b reductase 1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionFerric-chelate reductase that reduces Fe(3+) to Fe(2+). Present at the brush border of duodenal enterocytes where it probably reduces dietary Fe(3+) thereby facilitating its transport into the mucosal cells. Uses ascorbate as electron donor. May be involved in extracellular ascorbate recycling in erythrocyte membranes. May also act as a ferrireductase in airway epithelial cells.
- Tissue specificityPresent in erythrocyte membranes (at protein level). Also expressed in respiratory epithelium.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 cytochrome b561 domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CYBR 1 antibodyCYBR1 antibodyCYBR1_HUMAN antibody
- CYBRD 1 antibodyCYBRD1 antibodyCytochrome b reductase 1 antibodyDCYTB antibodyDKFZp564E227 antibodyDuodenal cytochrome b antibodyFerric chelate reductase 3 antibodyFerric-chelate reductase 3 antibodyFLJ23462 antibodyFRRS3 antibody
Anti-Cytochrome b reductase 1 antibody images
ICC/IF image of adult mouse gut section stained with (ab28758) . Tissue was perfusion fixed with 4% PFA. The sections were incubated in 10% normal donkey serum in 0.1% PBS- and triton X100 for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The sections were then incubated with the antibody (ab28758) @ 1µg/ml) overnight @ 4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab28758 at 2.5 µg/ml staining Cytochrome b reductase 1 in Human testis by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6, AP-staining.
ICC/IF image of Cytochrome b reductase staining on Caco 2 cells using ab28758 (1:200). The cells were fixed using 4% PFA and permeabilized using 0.1% TritonX in 0.1% PBS. The cells were blocked by incubating 10% donkey serum for 1 hour at 24°C. ab28758 (1:200) was incubated for 4 hours at 24°C. the secondary antibody used was donkey polyclonal to Goat IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 568.
References for Anti-Cytochrome b reductase 1 antibody (ab28758)
ab28758 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.