Brain (Mouse) Membrane Lysate - normal tissue (ab30149)
- Product nameBrain (Mouse) Membrane Lysate - normal tissueSee all Plasma lysates ...
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -80°C. Allow to warm to room temp and agitate gently before aliquotting.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% SDS, 10% Glycerol, 0.15% Beta mercaptoethanol, 0.1% Bromophenol blue, Protease inhibitor, Sodium chloride, EDTA, Magnesium chloride, HEPES
- Concentration information loading...
- Lysate notes Protein is isolated from whole tissue homogenates using a proprietary technique. The tissue was frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and then stored at -70ºC. Quality control: 1. The isolated protein pattern on SDS-PAGE gel is visualized by coomassie blue staining. The pattern is consistent with each lot. 2. The isolated protein is Western Blot analyzed by either a GAPDH or beta-actin antibody. The expression level is consistent with each lot.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30149 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Samples need to boiled for 5 minutes and put on ice before use.|
References for Brain (Mouse) Membrane Lysate - normal tissue (ab30149)
This product has been referenced in:
- Fink C et al. Claudin-11 is over-expressed and dislocated from the blood-testis barrier in Sertoli cells associated with testicular intraepithelial neoplasia in men. Histochem Cell Biol 131:755-64 (2009). WB . Read more (PubMed: 19241088) »