Anti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibody - ChIP Grade (ab30942)
- Product nameAnti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibody - ChIP GradeSee all NR2E1 / Tailless primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NR2E1 / Tailless - ChIP Grade
- Tested applicationsChIP, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide derived from residues 95 - 144 of human NR2E1.
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate; human skin tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30942 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ChIP||ChIP: Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml. PubMed: 19505455|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionOrphan receptor that binds DNA as a monomer to hormone response elements (HRE) containing an extended core motif half-site sequence 5'-AAGGTCA-3' in which the 5' flanking nucleotides participate in determining receptor specificity. May be required for brain development. May be involved in the regulation of retinal development.
- Tissue specificityBrain specific. Present in all brain sections tested, highest levels in the caudate nucleus and hippocampus, weakest levels in the thalamus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR2 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- hTll antibodynr2e1 antibodyNR2E1_HUMAN antibody
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group E member 1 antibodyNuclear receptor TLX antibodyOrphan nuclear receptor NR2E1 antibodyProtein tailless homolog antibodyTailless homolog antibodyTll antibodyTLX antibodyXTLL antibody
Anti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibody - ChIP Grade images
Immunohistochemical analysis of NR2E1 expression in paraffin embedded human skin tissue section, using 4 µg/ml ab30942. Arrows indicate positively stained squamous epithelial cells.
Lane 1 : Anti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibody - ChIP Grade (ab30942) at 0.25 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibody - ChIP Grade (ab30942) at 0.125 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Cell lysate prepared from human Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Cell lysate prepared from human Jurkat cells
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa
References for Anti-NR2E1 / Tailless antibody - ChIP Grade (ab30942)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sehgal R et al. BMP7 and SHH regulate Pax2 in mouse retinal astrocytes by relieving TLX repression. Dev Biol 332:429-43 (2009). ChIP . Read more (PubMed: 19505455) »