Anti-Amphiregulin antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab31344)
- Product nameAnti-Amphiregulin antibody - BSA and Azide freeSee all Amphiregulin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Amphiregulin - BSA and Azide free
- SpecificityHighly specific to amphiregulin. No cross-reactivity with EGF, TGFa, or HB-EGF.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: RKKKGGKNGKNRRNRKKKN, corresponding to amino acids 26-44 of secreted Human Amphiregulin
- Positive controlLS174T; phorbol ester treated MCF-7 breast cancer cells; epithelial cells of mucosal surface in normal colon.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Primary antibody notes Directed against the region of amphiregulin which binds to heparin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31344 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionBifunctional growth-modulating glycoprotein. Inhibits growth of several human carcinoma cells in culture and stimulates proliferation of human fibroblasts and certain other tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amphiregulin family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- A REG antibodyAmphiregulin antibodyAR antibody
- AR antibodyAREG antibodyAREG_HUMAN antibodyAREGB antibodyColorectum cell derived growth factor antibodyColorectum cell derived growth factor antibodyColorectum cell-derived growth factor antibodyCRDGF antibodyCRDGF antibodyMGC13647 antibodySchwannoma derived growth factor antibodySDGF antibody
References for Anti-Amphiregulin antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab31344)
ab31344 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.