Anti-AIMP3/p18 antibody (ab31543)
- Product nameAnti-AIMP3/p18 antibodySee all AIMP3/p18 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AIMP3/p18
- Specificityab31543 reacts specifically with 21kDa p18 and immunoprecipitates with ATM/ATR
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Native full length recombinant human p18
- Positive controlHEK293 cell, U2OS cell and Hela cell
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31543 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/8000. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionPositive modulator of ATM response to DNA damage.
- Tissue specificityDown-regulated in various cancer tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasmic under growth arrest conditions. Translocated into the nucleus when growth resumes (S phase) and following DNA damage.
- AIMP 3 antibodyAIMP3 antibodyAminoacyl tRNA synthetase complex interacting multifunctional protein 3 antibody
- Aminoacyl tRNA synthetase complex-interacting multifunctional protein 3 antibodyARS interacting multifunctional protein 3 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 6 inhibitor antibodyEEF1E1 antibodyElongation factor p18 antibodyEukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 epsilon 1 antibodyEukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 epsilon-1 antibodyHomolog of rat elongation factor p18 antibodyMCA3_HUMAN antibodyMultisynthase complex auxiliary component p18 antibodyMultisynthetase complex auxiliary component p18 antibodyp18 antibodyp18 component of aminoacyl tRNA synthetase complex antibodyp18 INK4c antibodyp18 NK6 antibody
Anti-AIMP3/p18 antibody images
Anti-AIMP3/p18 antibody (ab31543) at 1/20000 dilution + HEK293 cell line
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 21 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Anti-AIMP3/p18 antibody (ab31543) at 1/8000 dilution + whole cell lysate prepared from HEK293 cells at 50 µg/ml
Goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 20 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-AIMP3/p18 antibody (ab31543)
This product has been referenced in:
- Gulati P et al. Role for the obesity-related FTO gene in the cellular sensing of amino acids. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:2557-62 (2013). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23359686) »
- Du Y et al. Elevation of Highly Up-regulated in Liver Cancer (HULC) by Hepatitis B Virus X Protein Promotes Hepatoma Cell Proliferation via Down-regulating p18. J Biol Chem 287:26302-11 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22685290) »