Anti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody [Y103] (ab32152)
- Product nameAnti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody [Y103]See all VEGF Receptor 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y103] to VEGF Receptor 1
- Specificityab32152 recognises VEGF receptor 1 and its splice isoform sFlt1.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in N terminus of human VEGF Receptor 1
- Positive controlMouse brain tissue, A431 cells, skin cancer.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberY103
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32152 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 151 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/1000.|
- FunctionReceptor for VEGF, VEGFB and PGF. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. Isoform SFlt1 may have an inhibitory role in angiogenesis.
- Tissue specificityMostly in normal lung, but also in placenta, liver, kidney, heart and brain tissues. Specifically expressed in most of the vascular endothelial cells, and also expressed in peripheral blood monocytes. It is not expressed in tumor cell lines. Isoform sFlt1 is strongly expressed in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibodyFlt 1 antibodyFLT antibody
- Flt-1 antibodyFlt1 antibodyFlt1 antibodyFms like tyrosine kinase 1 antibodyFms related tyrosine kinase 1 (vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor) antibodyFms related tyrosine kinase 1 antibodyFms related tyrosine kinase 1 vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor antibodyFms-like tyrosine kinase 1 antibodyFRT antibodySoluble VEGF receptor 1 14 antibodySoluble VEGFR1 variant 2 antibodySoluble VEGFR1 variant 21 antibodyTyrosine protein kinase FRT antibodyTyrosine protein kinase receptor FLT antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase FRT antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 Precursor antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor vascular permeability factor receptor antibodyVascular permeability factor receptor 1 antibodyVascular permeability factor receptor antibodyVEGFR 1 antibodyVEGFR-1 antibodyVEGFR1 antibodyVEGFR1 antibodyVGFR1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody [Y103] images
Overlay histogram showing A431 cells stained with ab32152 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab32152, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab96899) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (0.1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
Anti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody [Y103] (ab32152) at 1/10000 dilution + mouse brain tissue
Predicted band size : 151 kDa
Observed band size : 180 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunofluorescent analysis of VEGF receptor 1 expression in A431 cells using 1/250 ab32152.
Immunohistochemical analysis of VEGF receptor 1 expression in paraffin-embedded skin cancer, using 1/250 ab32152.Immunohistochemical analysis of VEGF receptor 1 expression in paraffin-embedded skin cancer, using 1/250 ab32152.
ab32152 at 1/200 dilution staining VEGF Receptor 1 in human 293FT cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. Cells were fixed in formaldehyde and blocked in 5% BSA for 1 hour at 25°C. The primary antibody was used at 1/200 dilution in PBS and incubated with sample at 4°C for 12 hours. An Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugated Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG was used as secondary at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody [Y103] (ab32152)
This product has been referenced in:
- Argiris A et al. Cetuximab and bevacizumab: preclinical data and phase II trial in recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Ann Oncol 24:220-5 (2013). Human . Read more (PubMed: 22898037) »
- Chen Q et al. Homo-catiomer integration into PEGylated polyplex micelle from block-catiomer for systemic anti-angiogenic gene therapy for fibrotic pancreatic tumors. Biomaterials 33:4722-30 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22444644) »