Anti-Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) antibody (ab32815)
- Product nameAnti-Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) antibodySee all Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent)
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC, IP, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Cow, Human, Pig
Full length native protein purified from adult Bovine liver tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/3000. Detects a band of approximately 300 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 275 kDa).|
|IP||IP: 1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionTransport of phosphorylated lysosomal enzymes from the Golgi complex and the cell surface to lysosomes. Lysosomal enzymes bearing phosphomannosyl residues bind specifically to mannose-6-phosphate receptors in the Golgi apparatus and the resulting receptor-ligand complex is transported to an acidic prelyosomal compartment where the low pH mediates the dissociation of the complex. This receptor also binds IGF2. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation, by binding DPP4.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MRL1/IGF2R family.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-II domain.
- DomainContains 15 repeating units of approximately 147 AA. The most highly conserved region within the repeat consists of a stretch of 13 AA that contains cysteines at both ends.
- Cellular localizationLysosome membrane. Colocalized with DPP4 in internalized cytoplasmic vesicles adjacent to the cell surface.
- 300 kDa mannose 6 phosphate receptor antibody300 kDa mannose 6-phosphate receptor antibodyCation independent mannose 6 phosphate receptor antibody
- Cation-independent mannose-6-phosphate receptor antibodyCD222 antibodyCD222 antigen antibodyCI Man 6 P receptor antibodyCI Man-6-P receptor antibodyCI MPR antibodyCI-MPR antibodyCIMPR antibodyIGF 2 receptor antibodyIGF 2R antibodyIGF II receptor antibodyIGF-II receptor antibodyIGF2 receptor antibodyIGF2R antibodyInsulin like growth factor 2 receptor antibodyInsulin like growth factor II receptor antibodyInsulin-like growth factor 2 receptor antibodyInsulin-like growth factor II receptor antibodyM6P R antibodyM6P/IGF2 receptor antibodyM6P/IGF2R antibodyM6PR antibodyMPR 300 antibodyMPR300 antibodyMPRI antibodyMPRI_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) antibody images
Ab32815 staining human normal left ventricle of heart. Staining is localized to lysosome and lysosomal membrane.
Left panel: with primary antibody duluted at 1:1000. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffer citrate pH 6.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ICC/IF image of ab32815 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab32815, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) antibody (ab32815)
This product has been referenced in:
- Laufman O et al. The COG complex interacts directly with Syntaxin 6 and positively regulates endosome-to-TGN retrograde transport. J Cell Biol 194:459-72 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21807881) »
- Torres VA et al. Rab5 mediates caspase-8-promoted cell motility and metastasis. Mol Biol Cell 21:369-76 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 19923319) »