Anti-MRP1 antibody [QCRL1] (ab3369)
- Product nameAnti-MRP1 antibody [QCRL1]See all MRP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [QCRL1] to MRP1
- SpecificityReacts with MRP. This antibody does not cross-react with the human MDR1 and MDR3, or mouse MRP gene products
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse
Membranes prepared from the human small cell lung cancer cell line H68AR.
- EpitopeReacts with a linear epitope
- Positive controlCell Lines: Drug-sensitive parental cell lines and their multidrug-resistant derivatives
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.1M PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberQCRL1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3369 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 190 kDa.|
- FunctionMediates export of organic anions and drugs from the cytoplasm. Mediates ATP-dependent transport of glutathione and glutathione conjugates, leukotriene C4, estradiol-17-beta-o-glucuronide, methotrexate, antiviral drugs and other xenobiotics. Confers resistance to anticancer drugs. Hydrolyzes ATP with low efficiency.
- Tissue specificityLung, testis and peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- ABC 29 antibodyABC29 antibodyABCC 1 antibody
- ABCC antibodyABCC1 antibodyATP binding cassette sub family C (CFTR/MRP) member 1 antibodyATP binding cassette sub-family C member 1 antibodyATP-binding cassette sub-family C member 1 antibodyDKFZp686N04233 antibodyDKFZp781G125 antibodyGS X antibodyGSX antibodyLeukotriene C(4) transporter antibodyLTC4 transporter antibodyMRP 1 antibodyMRP antibodyMRP1_HUMAN antibodyMultidrug resistance associated protein 1 antibodyMultidrug resistance protein antibodyMultidrug resistance-associated protein 1 antibodyMultiple drug resistance associated protein antibodyMultiple drug resistance protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-MRP1 antibody [QCRL1] (ab3369)
This product has been referenced in:
- Rivers F et al. Exploring the possible interaction between anti-epilepsy drugs and multidrug efflux pumps; in vitro observations. Eur J Pharmacol 598:1-8 (2008). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 18835265) »