Anti-CNAP1 antibody (ab34307)
- Product nameAnti-CNAP1 antibodySee all CNAP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CNAP1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1200 - 1300 of Human CNAP1.
(Peptide available as ab34336.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: HeLa; Jurkat.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34307 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody does not appear to be suitable for ICC/IF (please see abreview).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCNAP1/hCAP-D2 is a regulatory subunit of the condensin complex, a complex required for conversion of interphase chromatin into mitotic-like condensed chromosomes. The condensin complex probably introduces positive supercoils into relaxed DNA in the presence of type I topoisomerases and converts nicked DNA into positive knotted forms in the presence of type II topoisomerases. It may target the condensin complex to DNA via its C-terminal domain (referenced from Swissprot).
- Cellular localizationNuclear and cytoplasmic.
- 2810406C15Rik antibody2810465G24Rik antibodyCAP-D2 antibody
- CAPD2 antibodyCEP2 antibodyCEP250 antibodyChromosome condensation-related SMC-associated protein 1 antibodyChromosome-associated protein D2 antibodyCNAP1 antibodyCND1 antibodyCondensin antibodyeg7 antibodyhCAP-D2 antibodyhCAPD2 antibodyKIAA0159 antibodymKIAA0159 antibodyNCAPD2 antibodynon-SMC condensin I complex, subunit D2 antibody
Anti-CNAP1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CNAP1 antibody (ab34307) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Lane 2 :
Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7899) at 20 µg
IR Dye 680 conjugated Goat-Anti Rabbit IgG (H&L) at 1/15000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 157 kDa
Observed band size : 150 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CNAP1 antibody (ab34307)
ab34307 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.