Anti-UTY antibody (ab36655)
- Product nameAnti-UTY antibodySee all UTY primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UTY
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 650 - 750 of Human UTY.
(Peptide available as ab36963.)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36655 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Can be blocked with UTY peptide (ab36963).|
- FunctionHistone demethylase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UTX family.
Contains 1 JmjC domain.
Contains 8 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Histone demethylase UTY antibodyUbiquitously transcribed TPR protein on the Y chromosome antibodyUbiquitously transcribed TPR protein on the Y chromosome antibody
- Ubiquitously transcribed Y chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein antibodyUbiquitously-transcribed TPR protein on the Y chromosome antibodyUbiquitously-transcribed Y chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein antibodyUTY antibodyUTY_HUMAN antibody
Anti-UTY antibody images
IHC image of UTY staining in human lymphoma FFPE section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab36655, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
References for Anti-UTY antibody (ab36655)
ab36655 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.