Anti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody (ab38204)
- Product nameAnti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibodySee all PLAGL1 / ZAC primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLAGL1 / ZAC
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 300 - 400 of Human PLAGL1 / ZAC.
(Peptide available as ab39114.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in PLAGL1 recombinant protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38204 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).Can be blocked with PLAGL1 / ZAC peptide (ab39114).|
- FunctionShows weak transcriptional activatory activity. Transcriptional regulator of the type 1 receptor for pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- DKFZp781P1017 antibodyLost on transformation 1 antibodyLost on Transformation antibody
- LOT-1 antibodyLOT1 antibodyMGC126275 antibodyMGC126276 antibodyPLAG like 1 antibodyPLAGL1 antibodyPLAL1_HUMAN antibodyPleiomorphic adenoma gene like 1 antibodyPleiomorphic adenoma gene like protein 1 antibodyPleiomorphic adenoma-like protein 1 antibodyTumor supressor ZAC antibodyZAC antibodyZAC tumor supressor antibodyZAC1 antibodyZinc finger protein PLAGL1 antibody
Anti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody images
Anti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody (ab38204) at 1 µg/ml + PLAGL1 recombinant protein at 0.5 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/10000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody (ab38204)
ab38204 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.