Anti-BMP6 antibody (ab38563)
- Product nameAnti-BMP6 antibodySee all BMP6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BMP6
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
This antibody was generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide (10-30 aa in length) at the N-term of the first 60 aa of human BMP6.
- Positive controlHL60 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38563 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).|
- FunctionInduces cartilage and bone formation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- BMP-6 antibodyBmp6 antibodyBMP6_HUMAN antibody
- Bone morphogenetic protein 6 antibodyBone Morphogenic Protein 6 antibodyBone Morphogenic Protein 6 antibodyDecapentaplegic vegetal related antibodyDVR6 antibodyHGNC:12686 antibodyTGFB related vegetal related growth factor antibodyTransforming growth factor beta antibodyVegetal related (TGFB related) cytokine antibodyVegetal related growth factor (TGFB related) antibodyVg related sequence antibodyVG-1-R antibodyVG-1-related protein antibodyVg1 related sequence antibodyVGR antibodyVGR-1 antibodyVGR1 antibody
Anti-BMP6 antibody images
Anti-BMP6 antibody (ab38563) at 1/100 dilution + HL60 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 57 kDa
References for Anti-BMP6 antibody (ab38563)
ab38563 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.