Anti-DKK2 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38594)
- Product nameAnti-DKK2 antibody - Aminoterminal endSee all DKK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DKK2 - Aminoterminal end
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within region aa 1-100 of human DKK2.
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate; human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38594 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionAntagonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, brain, skeletal muscle and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dickkopf family.
- DomainThe C-terminal cysteine-rich domain mediates interaction with LRP5 and LRP6.
modificationsMay be proteolytically processed by a furin-like protease.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Dickkopf 2 antibodyDickkopf gene 2 antibodyDickkopf homolog 2 antibody
- Dickkopf related protein 2 antibodyDickkopf-2 antibodyDickkopf-related protein 2 antibodyDickkopf2 antibodyDKK 2 antibodyDkk-2 antibodyDkk2 antibodyDKK2_HUMAN antibodyhDkk 2 antibodyhDkk-2 antibodyhDkk2 antibody
Anti-DKK2 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
Anti-DKK2 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38594) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human hepatocarcinoma tissue reacted with ab38594, peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
References for Anti-DKK2 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38594)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hauer K et al. DKK2 mediates osteolysis, invasiveness, and metastatic spread in Ewing sarcoma. Cancer Res 73:967-77 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23204234) »
- Hassan MQ et al. miR-218 Directs a Wnt Signaling Circuit to Promote Differentiation of Osteoblasts and Osteomimicry of Metastatic Cancer Cells. J Biol Chem 287:42084-92 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23060446) »