Anti-Gata6 antibody (ab39123)
- Product nameAnti-Gata6 antibodySee all Gata6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Gata6
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from within residues 250 - 350 of Human Gata6.
(Peptide available as ab24411.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in Human heart tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS. pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39123 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).Can be blocked with IRF5 peptide (ab22411) or Gata6 peptide (ab24411).|
- FunctionThought to be important for regulating terminal differentiation and/or proliferation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, gut and gut-derived tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
- DomainThe GATA-type zinc fingers mediate interaction with LMCD1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Gata binding factor 6 antibodyGata binding protein 6 antibodyGATA-binding factor 6 antibody
- Gata6 antibodyGATA6_HUMAN antibodyTranscription factor Gata 6 antibodyTranscription factor GATA-6 antibody
Anti-Gata6 antibody images
Anti-Gata6 antibody (ab39123) at 1 µg/ml +
Heart (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29431) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa,60 kDa (possible isoform),70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-Gata6 antibody (ab39123)
This product has been referenced in:
- Barbuti A et al. Mesoangioblasts from ventricular vessels can differentiate in vitro into cardiac myocytes with sinoatrial-like properties. J Mol Cell Cardiol 48:415-23 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 19837079) »