Anti-NOR1 antibody [H7833] (ab41918)
- Product nameAnti-NOR1 antibody [H7833]See all NOR1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [H7833] to NOR1
- SpecificityThis antibody specifically recognizes human NGFIB gamma but does not recognize human NGFIB alpha and beta.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: PCVQAQYSPS PPGSSYAAQT YSSEYTTEIM NPDYTKLTMD LGSTEITATA TTSLPSISTF VEGYSSNYEL KPSCVYQMQR PLIKVEEGRA PSYH, corresponding to amino acids 2-95 of Human NOR1
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPhysiological saline. Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified from ascites via ammonium sulfate fractionation,
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberH7833
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41918 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionBinds to the B1A response-element.
- Tissue specificityIsoform alpha is highly expressed in skeletal muscle. Isoform beta is highly expressed in skeletal muscle and low expressed in fetal brain and placenta.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in NR4A3 are a cause of Ewing sarcoma (ES) [MIM:612219]. A highly malignant, metastatic, primitive small round cell tumor of bone and soft tissue that affects children and adolescents. It belongs to the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors, a group of morphologically heterogeneous neoplasms that share the same cytogenetic features. They are considered neural tumors derived from cells of the neural crest. Ewing sarcoma represents the less differentiated form of the tumors. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving NR4A3 is found in patients with Erwing sarcoma. Translocation t(9;22)(q22-31;q11-12) with EWSR1.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving NR4A3 is a cause of a form of extraskeletal myxoid chondrosarcomas (EMC). Translocation t(9;17)(q22;q11) with TAF2N.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR4 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CHN antibodyChondrosarcoma, extraskeletal myxoid, fused to EWS antibodyCSMF antibody
- MINOR antibodyMitogen induced nuclear orphan receptor antibodyMitogen-induced nuclear orphan receptor antibodyNeuron derived orphan receptor 1 antibodyNeuron derived orphan receptor antibodyNeuron-derived orphan receptor 1 antibodyNOR1 antibodyNr4a3 antibodyNR4A3_HUMAN antibodyNuclear hormone receptor NOR-1 antibodyNuclear hormone receptor NOR1 antibodyNuclear receptor subfamily 4 group A member 3 antibodyTEC antibodyTranslocated in extraskeletal chondrosarcoma antibody
Anti-NOR1 antibody [H7833] images
Anti-NOR1 antibody [H7833] (ab41918) at 1 µg/ml + whole cell lysate prepared from human macrophages at 20 µg/ml
HRP conjugated rabbit monoclonal at 1/500 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 15 seconds
Image courtesy of an anonymous Abreview.
References for Anti-NOR1 antibody [H7833] (ab41918)
ab41918 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.