Anti-UBC3B antibody (ab4281)
- Product nameAnti-UBC3B antibodySee all UBC3B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to UBC3B
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: AQQQMTSSQKALM, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-14 of Human UBC3B.
- General notesPrincipal Names – UBE2R2; UBC3B; CDC34B; FLJ20419; MGC10481; ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2R 2; ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme UBC3B. Official Gene Symbol - UBE2R2. GenBank Accession Number – NP_060281. LocusLink ID - 54926 (human); 67615 (mouse). Gene Ontology terms - ubiquitin conjugating enzyme activity; ubiquitin-protein ligase activity; ubiquitin cycle; protein modification; ligase activity. An Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4281 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. Can be blocked with UBC3B peptide (2-14) (ab23017). No signal obtained yet but low background observed in Human Testis and U937 lysates at up to 1 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration. antibody detection limit dilution 1/4000.|
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use at an assay dependent concentration. This product stained chromatoid bodies in Rat spermatids.|
- FunctionAccepts ubiquitin from the E1 complex and catalyzes its covalent attachment to other proteins. In vitro catalyzes monoubiquitination and 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitination. May be involved in degradation of katenin.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
- CDC34B antibodyE2 CDC34B antibodyFLJ20419 antibody
- MGC10481 antibodyUB2R2 antibodyUB2R2_HUMAN antibodyUBE2R2 antibodyUbiquitin carrier protein R2 antibodyUbiquitin conjugating enzyme E2 CDC34B antibodyUbiquitin conjugating enzyme E2 R2 antibodyUbiquitin conjugating enzyme E2R 2 antibodyUbiquitin conjugating enzyme UBC3B antibodyUbiquitin protein ligase R2 antibodyUbiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 R2 antibodyUbiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2-CDC34B antibodyUbiquitin-protein ligase R2 antibody
References for Anti-UBC3B antibody (ab4281)
This product has been referenced in:
- Haraguchi CM et al. Chromatoid bodies: aggresome-like characteristics and degradation sites for organelles of spermiogenic cells. J Histochem Cytochem 53:455-65 (2005). Electron Microscopy ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 15805420) »